Kovarus is seeking an experienced, highly talented and motivated individual for the position of Desktop Virtualization Solution Architect/Engineer. Must have knowledge on VMware and Citrix desktop products. Our services include desktop virtualization assessments, architecture services, implementations, performance & tuning, and heath check services.
The ideal candidate will be able to perform the following tasks for customers and have knowledge of the following:
- Install/Configure VMware vSphere or VI3, View, Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp
- Create and manage virtual machines
- Install and configure Windows operation systems
- Install and configure Linux operation systems
- Create technical documentations
- Troubleshoot performance and other VMware and Citrix desktop issues
- 3-5 years hands-on experience implementing & supporting VMware and Citrix Infrastructure in a production environment
- Bachelor of Science Degree in computing or equivalent work experience
- Must be a VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
- Must be a Citrix Certified Engineer (CCEE/CCEA)
- Must also hold some other industry certification (MSCE, CCNA, RHCE, CCA, etc..)
The perfect candidate is a reliable and honest team player with attention to detail. We are looking for a driven individual with a consulting attitude who understands the big picture and feels comfortable taking situational leadership.
- Highly analytical and able to resolve complex technical problems as required
- Manages escalations to ensure timely and high quality resolution of all issues
- Capable of providing general infrastructure consulting, must be comfortable in the datacenter with multiple technologies
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently; provides ongoing knowledge transfer and direction to others as needed
- Sets appropriate expectations regarding capabilities and delivery timeframes of infrastructure technologies and services
- Customer service focused with exceptional problem solving, time management, and project management skills
Submit Your Resume
Please complete the form below and attach your resume.