The role of the Network & Security Solution Architect is to grow our customer base and revenue utilizing a consultative approach to client engagement, enabling Kovarus to meet its growth goals. The role’s focus is on pre-sales activities working with account managers to deepen existing client relationships, develop networking and security solutions for clients, cross-sell/up-sell professional services, and penetrate new accounts with the full Kovarus catalog of solutions to sell.
- Partner with account managers in the pursuit of network and security business, both by penetrating new accounts and cross-selling/up-selling in existing customers.
- Act as technical subject matter expert for solutions such as:
- Wireless and campus networking
- Data center, branch, edge, remote office networking
- Network automation
- Develop and present solutions (architecture diagrams, designs, bill of materials, proposals, RFI/RFP responses, etc.) based on above technologies based on client requirements.
- Propose and contract services business with customers. Work with Professional Services and peer SMEs as appropriate to coordinate SOWs, scoping, and pricing.
- Collaborate with customers on IT strategy, solution whiteboard, and educational sessions to deepen Kovarus’ thought leadership and opportunity in the account.
- Establish and maintain relationships with partners and manufacturers as a technical liaison.
- Work with account managers to represent pipeline and forecasting to Kovarus leadership.
- Act as services executive for in-flight consulting engagements, as a point of contact for escalation and conduit to Kovarus executive team for customers.
- Work with Professional Services team to ensure smooth handoff for executing services engagements with customers.
- Technology Experience:
- Routing/switching solution design for campus, LAN, WAN, data center (Cisco, Juniper, Arista etc)
- Wireless (Cisco WLAN solutions, Meraki, and Aruba are must, other manufacturers are a plus)
- Wireless architecture design and RF planning knowledge
- Security: Firewalls/VPN/IPS/Threat/cloud/email/web/etc. (Cisco ASA/ISE/VPN/Firepower/AMP/Umbrella/ESA/WSA/etc., Palo Alto NGFW/Wildfire/TRAPs preferred, others a plus)
- Experience with Cisco ISE and Aruba ClearPass are highly desired but not a prerequisite
- Sales experience in a subject matter expert / solution architecture (pre-sales) role. Experience writing Proposals/SOWs is preferred.
- Understanding of IT Operations Management, such as process improvement, operating models, and IT Service Management.
- Familiarity with enterprise architecture and/or infrastructure architecture best practices, frameworks, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field is desired.
Tweet This: Tweet
Share on LinkedIn: