This is a key leadership role within Kovarus. As our local Subject Matter Expert on Kovarus’ solution portfolio and services capabilities, you will contribute to our corporate strategy and direction as well as serve as an executive face to customers and partners within the region. As a leader of the Solutions (Pre-sales) team, you’ll partner with the Regional VP of Sales to grow revenue, drive professional services and provide thought leadership across the sales and delivery spectrum. You’ll also be expected to coordinate and execute pre-sales activities between Account Managers and Solution Architects to deepen existing client relationships, develop solutions for clients, cross/up-sell professional service and develop new accounts utilizing the Kovarus Solutions Catalog.
- Act as Solution Executive in a pre-sales role.
- Lead team of Solution Architects (sales engineers) with deep technical capabilities in Infrastructure Optimization, Cloud Automation and Application Delivery solutions.
- Coordination of resource assignments to specific sales support, customer and partner activities
- Career mentorship of individuals, such as training, skills development and advice.
- Attract, retain, and hire superlative engineering talent as business demands and sales activities dictate.
- Partner with Regional VP of Sales and Account Managers in the planning and execution of sales strategies (new accounts, cross/up-selling, evaluating existing customer needs).
- Drive Professional Services and Managed Services revenue.
- Assist Solution Architect team in creating holistic solutions.
- Present to leadership at customers and partners, Work Services, Solution Specialists and 3rd parties to craft creative and relevant solutions.
- Develop and present solutions (architecture diagrams, designs, bill of materials, proposals, RFI/RFP responses, etc.) based on client requirements.
- Drive, propose and contract services business with clients.
- Work with Professional Services and Solution Architects as appropriate to coordinate SOWs, scoping, and pricing.
- Collaborate with customers on IT strategy, solution whiteboard and educational sessions to deepen thought leadership and opportunity in the account.
- Establish and maintain relationships with peer leaders at clients and partners.
- Work with account managers to represent pipeline and forecasting to Sales Management.
- Act as Services Executive for in-flight consulting engagements.
- Serve as a contact for escalation and conduit to executive team for customers.
- Work with Professional Services team to ensure smooth handoff for executing services engagements with customers.
- Provide input to Professional Services leadership on resourcing plans for post-sales in the region.
- Support Professional Services leadership for local engagement with post-sales resources (recruiting, hiring, interviews, consultant care and subcontractor relationship management).
- Subject matter expert sales experience in a pre-sales or consulting leadership role at a system integrator, consultancy, managed service provider or reseller is required.
- Prior role managing a sales engineering or consulting team is required.
- Experience writing proposals/SOWs for professional services firm and/or managed services provider is preferred.
- Strong understanding of IT Operations Management, such as process improvement, operating models and service management and/or enterprise architecture and infrastructure architecture best practices, frameworks, etc. is required.
- Candidates with data center, cloud and/or DevOps solutions experience are preferred.
- Provide strategy, guidance, knowledge, management as appropriate.
- Individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset are desired for this type of role.
- Willingness and ability to “do what it takes” and fill in gaps across departments.
- Support marketing strategy development and execution in the region.
- Present unique needs of the region to the Executive Team to assist in corporate strategy and geographic growth.
Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field is desired. Related certification / accreditation a plus.
Tweet This: Tweet
Share on LinkedIn: