Responsible for successfully architecting and implementing AWS solutions across a diverse client base from startups to enterprises. Function as SME and trusted advisor for accelerating and supporting our customer’s cloud adoption journey. Work closely with account executives, customers and partners to ensure professional services engagements are successful.
- Take a lead role designing and implementing AWS infrastructure and services.
- Design AWS environments to meet customer requirements for availability, performance and scalability.
- Build automation workflows and produce quality code to automate deployments, configuration and application transformation.
- Assist customers with migrating legacy applications to a cloud optimized architecture.
- Participate in regular architecture reviews to ensure customer environments are secure and optimized for cost, availability and performance.
- Contribute to practice development including internal knowledge sharing, blogging, solutions center development and maintenance.
- Architecture and design experience with core Amazon Web Services infrastructure services such as EC2, S3, VPC, Route53 is required.
- Hands-on experience with implementing ancillary services such as AWS Config, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, Systems Manager.
- Experience with automation and DevOps tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Git, Jenkins, etc.
- Firm grasp of security concepts with IAM, KMS, Identity Providers, Federation and SSO.
- Expertise migrating on-premises virtualized workloads to AWS is preferred.
- Strong scripting abilities with Bash, Python, Ruby or PowerShell.
- Knowledge of networking concepts including DNS, VPNs, Firewalls and load balancers.
- AWS Solutions Architect Professional and/or SysOps, Developer certification.
- Prior experience working in a professional services or consulting organization.
- Experience deploying AWS solutions leveraging CloudFormation and/or Terraform.
- Familiarity with third-party tools and services such as CloudHealth, Datadog, Splunk, etc.
- Experience with Azure or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with APIs, integrations and development.
- Working knowledge of software development life cycles and Agile methodology.
- Understanding of IT Operations Management, such as process improvement, operating models and IT Service Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field is desired, as is related certification.
Tweet This: Tweet
Share on LinkedIn: