Wednesday, September 9th, 2020
Why create a Private Cloud with VMware Cloud Foundation (VCF) on Dell EMC VxRail?
- Do you need a single pane of glass to view the current implemented state of your Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC)?
- Do you want to be able to provision new clusters in a consistent manner?
- Do you want to implement a private or hybrid cloud strategy?
In this webinar, we’ll discuss:
- VxRail makes adopting Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI) simpler
- VCF is the best, and ideal, means of implementing a VMware SDDC
- Pairing VCF with VxRail is the best way to marry lifecycle management for both the relevant software components of the SDDC and the underlying server hardware
You will walk away understanding how Kovarus, Dell and VMware work together to improve your private cloud environment.
Tweet This: Tweet
Share on LinkedIn: